December 7 / 2011 Update

Forge World
Pallivion Revolt "Peak"



Well, What is going on now?

Some of you are wondering that if I have "ran out" of ideas and stuff. Well first of all, no I have not at all. There is plenty of information, and footage of Halo 4 hints going around. I'm going to ask one of my friends if I can borrow their Game Informer, so I can scan the Halo 4 Section. I do have some bad photos with my Ipod, but whatever.There is more news though, so ya! There is still Speculation videos always available!

As many of you know, it's near Finals week. So even the little time I do get in on my computer (that has recently got a virus, but fixed) is a very small portion of my day. The only way I pulled "What we Know so Far" is doing 2 minutes of it every day throughout the week. However I need to pass, because as I have stated before... Internet < School

Halo Reach Machinima Movie? Yup, with Finals and a News channel packed on my back, I have to worry about getting this movie out before Summer's 2012. Voice Acting auditions are here. But if you're just interested being a viewer, a sneak peak is above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, got a thought? Post it!