December 13 / 2011 Update

Video Game Rewards. Yup. It does kinda suck, and I am just as dissapointed as most of you. Though I have theorized in one of my most recent videos, that around January is when we can expect more Halo 4 content. If you don't know what I am currently doing, I'm working on a Machinima. It's a "test" series in a way, its called "Connexion" so far, its been very good practice for my upcoming Halo Reach movie, Pallivion Revolt.

What am I doing? Making machinima, may post a Channel update soonish on Halo4Follower. On Christmas break I may start making videos again, but seeming this is final weeks, and I'm getting my HDPVR soonish, I might as well get my school grades up, and get practice for the machinima movie.

Whens the new video? Honestly, I have no idea, I am aiming for sometime next week, but since there was no Halo 4 trailer at the VGAs, I'm not really sure what I want to do.

1 comment:

Anyone can comment, got a thought? Post it!