December 3 / 2011 Update

Yup. The video is finally done.

Link to "What We Know, so Far" was probably more for the newer people, but will also just get all the info from previous updates, and clamping it together for the older people to see what has all happened.

I'm currently waiting for my Halo 4 Show to get approved. All the updates from the very first will be in there, but two. I am leaving out the Forerunner trailer, and my second video/update ever made, because most of it was the Halo 3 ending + the Halo 4 Teaser Trailer.

I am also organizing most of my videos, such as adding links to my Blogspot (Here) and my Facebook.   But lets talk about "What we know, so far". The video has got more then postivie feedback. It's currently at 2000 views, with 1/4 those, have "Liked" it, leaving it with 500 Likes. Its amazing, usually I'd have 200 Likes.

Either you guys miss me, or really liked it. I can't promise I'll have enough info for Part 2, but I may attempt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, got a thought? Post it!