November 30 / 2011 Update

Halo4Follower Channel Update

Wheres the Machinimas? Where are the Updates, or Gameplay! Well I am still kind of trying to focus on what everyone wants to see. Obviously updates on Halo 4, but I believe Machinimas would be just as welcome, if they're related to subject. Machinimas may never come to the channel though.

Ads, Partnership, late much? Well ya. I finally got my Youtube Partnership. Hopefully things will be more cleaner AROUND HERE.

The Update? Well I'll release a little more info on the upcoming update. Like I said in the previous post, there isn't much information these days. But we probably only have a month until the next trailer releases. So what will I be doing in the meantime, between now and the next trailer? Well I'll call it "recapping" previous material.

So in short words, if you haven't seen every single video of mine, then this update is going to be great. And if you have, good, because there will be more news and material that never really got out on my channel.
Fractured

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, got a thought? Post it!