Febuary 10 / 2012 Update

Lack of Updates!? If you haven't watched my most recent video, as far as this post goes, you'll see that I rushed it, but also you'll see that there may be something at the Xbox Spring Show. Something Halo 4 related? As far as IGN says, Feb 29th may be the date we get something Halo 4 related.

How are things? I've been needing to study more, stay after school, and I'm getting more homework. I gotta stay on top on School. And as always, if you don't already know me, Chris, School and friends go before any game, machinima, scripting, and all that stuff (that also includes Halo4Follower).

Special Message...? I'd also like to speak my mind for once. None of you know who I really am, I know I seem more like of a community guy, some retarded kid, or a huge Halo fan. Now which ever one you assume I am, well here I'm stating, I'm none of those (I'm a little retarded, but I'm 16... 16 years old=/=kid) I'm almost an adult >.>

Machinimas!? If you don't already know, I am a Machinimator. I've been making Machinima for as long as I can remember playing Halo (From Halo 1 to Reach). But anyways, if you looked at my Machinima channel, you'll notice I have nothing representing my potential. I have a current project (Huge development progressing) in the works, and if you're a Voice Actor, or if you know you're good at acting... with your voice, then give it a try, there are still many roles open.

Thanks for taking a look at my godly business! There's also a good possibilty of a un-usual yet interesting video that may release sometime within the weeks ahead. There may more Halo games in the works, besides Halo 4,5,6!

~Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, got a thought? Post it!