January 25 / 2012 Update

Long update, eh? Not really sure if people are actually reading these. But ya, I've been having to focus on school alot more, and I can't bring you guys quality updates as I use to, so I am kinda forced to make a repeating background on all my updates, and just slap an image on top of it. I think it's much more efficent then before.

Another thing. Considering 60-70% of my subscribers will go inactive after Halo 4 releases, I plan to do something, community wise. Perhaps at the end of each update, there will be gameplay of a community game night, or even a show off of forge maps. Not sure yet, but ya.

That's it for now. Not sure about the Halo 4 Toys, or when they'll actually be shown to the internet. But we'll have to wait, and see :)

9 comments:

  1. LOL Im waiting for the today's bulletin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read your blog and i have some new info for you i have just got a new halo 4 leaked image and i thought that could help you with your next video so here is the link of my video which shows the leaked image

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqt4ubK7-qk

    and in the description of the video there is the website where i got the picture from hope this helps you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you the bomb hey you can pre-order halo4 at walmart or gamestop

    ReplyDelete
  4. you the best..... you can pre-order halo4 i did walmart.com or gamestop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy watching your videos keep it up! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Translated all the Terminal codes from Halo: Anneversery with the Forerunner alphabet.
    1. 343 GS
    2. Halo 4
    3. Spark
    4. Flood
    5. Earth
    6. Demon
    7. Rings
    8. Array
    9. Human
    10. Haoen (It's a place in Norway)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to add you on xbox live my profile is Tdog117spartan i aiways play halo

    ReplyDelete
  8. can i add you on xbox live i have a profile its Tdog117spartan

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, got a thought? Post it!