Community Playdate

After many requests, and after so many fans wanting to talk to me, I've decided to set up three community playdates, we will be playing Halo 3. Unleast we all decide to do something else (Reach).
(Halo 3 Custom Games) (All Playdates are 1 hour long, I have just laid out Time Zones, so if it matches your time, it fits)
-Sunday, March 11 - (3 PM - 4PM Central Time Zone) (1 PM - 2PM Pacific Time Zone) (4 PM - 5PM Eastern Time Zone)
-Monday, March 12 - (3 PM - 4PM Central Time Zone) (1 PM - 2PM Pacific Time Zone) (4 PM - 5PM Eastern Time Zone)
-Tuesday, March 13 - (3 PM - 4PM Central Time Zone) (1 PM - 2PM Pacific Time Zone) (4 PM - 5PM Eastern Time Zone)
 I suppose this will be the chance to ask me questions, talk, chill out, or whatever else. Also I will probably not be what you expect I am. It runs on a "First come, first serve" basis. Send a simple message, like "inv" to the gamer-tag of "heavenseven77".

Whatever your cause is, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, got a thought? Post it!